Back to Listing
Location: San Jose, CaliforniaPivot Interiors is the largest Herman Miller furniture dealership in California. As a privately held company with nearly 40 years of experience and five offices in Northern and Southern California, Pivot brings substantial skill and resources to our Fortune 500 clients as well as local small businesses.
- Customer Care - Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and team members
- Order Management – Enter, acknowledge and invoice orders accurately and efficiently
- Sales Support – assist with specs and proposals as needed
Ideal Skill Sets & Profile:
- Personality: Self motivated, resourceful, quick study, excellent communicator, multi-tasker, strong work ethic, high energy, positive, detail oriented, team player
- Knowledge: Comfortable with technology, at ease with customers. Knowledge of contract furniture industry and related products, and applications preferred.
- Motivations: Delighting customers, long term career, growth, working in a team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Word processing and database computer knowledge
- Participating in a company with high ethical standards
- Exciting performance bonus plan
- Comprehensive retirement and health benefits
- Innovative, exciting office environment
- Low team turn over
- Community service projects
- Open book management
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.